Friday, April 29, 2011

Bicycle- Illustration Friday 4/22/11

My first illustration friday, coming a little late, but better than never.

Immediately when I think of bicycles, I think of Bicycling Bears. Bears seem like party animals to me, so this guy is on his way to a mysterious party or on his way home from one, you decide.

Painted in acrylic and enamel, on a vintage chemistry page.


Update: Oops, sorry folks, didn't realize I couldn't link for last weeks topic after this weeks was released on IF, so my bicycling bear, is in the lesson category. I guess I just learned a lesson, ahh irony.



7 comments:

  1. Really nice. Better late than never! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous. I don't mind that it was in the wrong category. It's great :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this guy! Glad you posted... what a treat! Thanks :o) Categories were made to be ignored :o)

    ReplyDelete