Friday, January 15, 2010

Confirmation of my decision

So last night confirmed it in my head that I need to be a fulltime illustrator.

I was finishing a storyboard that was due on Friday by 1pm after dinner. This means by the time I get off work, cross the bridge, pick up mom, cook and plate it's 8:30pm. That means didn't get to start my story board until 9pm. I was up until 1am, which is when I finished. I decided to go to sleep and scan the images in the morning at work because I was exhausted. I spent the morning at work scanning and sending of my work, not something I should do, but something I needed to do.

Now if I didn't have to wake up at 6am to get to my full-time job across the bridge by 8am, then I could have stayed up all night and finished the scanning. I wouldn't need to stay up all night though, because I would have had all day. I am so happy that starting February I will be a full time illustrator, I can do this... I'll still be busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment